- Garden Entry
- Guided tour of garden by Alison, an Ecotourism certified guide
- Devonshire Tea or Coffee and Cake
- Seated arrangement
- Garden Quiz – This has proven to be extremely popular with garden enthusiasts and the general public alike. The group is divided into tables with each table vying against the others for the ‘Garden Quiz Masters’ title. The winning table receives a prize to share, plus the distinction of being the Timandra Garden Quiz Masters! If time does not allow, the quiz can be omitted from this package. There is no variation in the price.
Price for adults is $35 per head. This price includes GST.
The minimum number for the booking is 15 people.
This package excludes children.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for this package for larger groups; this can be either morning or afternoon. Times are flexible to suit patron’s needs.
- Weather can be extremely unpredictable, so please wear wet weather gear if inclement weather is forecast, or sunhats on warmer days. Sensible shoes are also recommended.
- There is a toilet available on site for patrons’ use; it is recommended that patrons use the toilet amenities in either Port Fairy or Portland before visiting. These conditions are for the benefit of both parties.
- Every endeavour is made to ensure that your visit to Timandra is a memorable experience and that you will want to visit again in a different season.
Contact Alison on 0418 825 625 for enquiries or bookings